Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Babtism

On May 18 it was my paw paws birthday. And on his birthday something wonderful happened. Me and my brother got babtized. I was so happy because I always wanted to get babtized. Brother Jeff babtized me and my brother, Dallas.My nanny and paw paw were there and my grandaddy and grammy were there too. My uncle and aunt, Drew and Shelby, and my friends from church were there. It was at Shockosprings. There was a pool and a lake.We got to play for a while but then it was time to go get babtized so I had to go to the lake. I did not get to wear a gown because they did not have one small enough.Mr. Brad let me borrow his big white T-shirt. I was a little nervous but it was fun. I tripped in a hole walking in the mud. This was a very special day because getting babtized showed people that I love God. And it was also special because it was on my paw paw's birthday.

1 comment:

Brittnie said...

Precious one,
It was a special day for all of us watching you get baptized!