Friday, February 19, 2010

Ice Skating

Me and some of my friends went ice skating it was very fun.
I fell 4 times but it was still fun.
well first my friend started to push me then i fell.
We went and ate at a wing place it was very good.
Then we went ice skating.
I had a great time.
There were TONS of people there.
We saw a few people that were really good.
There was this one guy there that was really good but his dance was really weir half the time.
When i get there i have to get used to it but it does not take me long to get it.
I like to go ice skating.
And the reason we went is because we were watching the olympics ice skate and i said i had not been in a while.
and i am glad we were watching them.
well i guess thats it.

love maggie

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Maggie, I love you oh so very much!