Monday, March 22, 2010

Leaving The Hotel

Well today was a sad day we had to leave the hotel. Before we left we ate and that did not go well with me. Well when we were leaving i said i did not feel good. when we were on are way home i was praying for me not to get sick. when we were in the car i threw up. I was praying that i would feel better. We went to subway and i ate some crackers and drank some sprite. Throwing up made it better because that next morning i was going to have to go to the dentist to get my teeth pulled and that was the last day of spring brake. And so God was helping me because the next day i did not have school or i did not have to go to the dentist. When i was in the car i was mad and i was thinking God why did you make me throw up i prayed but you did not help me not to throw up. Then i noticed that he was only helping me.


Love You

Maggie

No comments: